SU E ZO PER I PONTI: SUNDAY 2ND APRIL 2017From: 02-04-2017 To: 02-04-2017
- TELEFONO E FAX: +39 041 5904717
- WEBSITE: www.suezo.it
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- LOCATION: Piazza San Marco
Su e Zo (the “Up and Down the Bridges” walk) is a spring event that involves a lot of people every year. It is a solidarity walk throughout Venice, where people of any age participate just for the please of spending a day together.
Maybe you have done it already or maybe not, what is sure is that you don’t have to be an athlete to join the event.
THE FULL ROUTE: 13km (48 bridges). Departure and arrival both at Piazza San Marco.
THE SHORT ROUTE: 6,5Km (22 bridges). Departure at the Santa Lucia Central Station and arrival at Piazza San Marco.
The event will take place in all weather conditions.
THE EVENT PROGRAMME
Saturday 1st, April 2017
Su e Zo Night Live
A special music evening to celebrate Venice and the Se e Zo event.
In collaboration with Hard Rock Café Venezia.
Sunday 2nd, April 2017
39th SU E ZO PER I PONTI DI VENEZIA
Holy Mass in S. Mark’s Basilica
hymns performed by Coro Improvvisando
Start from Piazza S. Marco
Start from S. Lucia Railway Station
Prize giving ceremony for the largest groups in S. Mark’s Square
Parade and prize giving of Folk Groups in S. Mark’s Square
Closing of the event
HOW TO ENROLL
- You can enroll online on the official Su e Zo website, by 27th March 2017
- The day of the event, presenting the voucher attached to the “Su e Zo” ticket to the ticket booths, which are at Piazza San Marco, Santa Lucia Railway Station and at the Tronchetto parking.
- You can enroll online on the official Su e Zo website, by 27th March 2017 (group size: 22-50 people)
- ou can enroll online on the official Su e Zo website, by 22nd March 2017 (group size: more than 51 people)
- At the dedicated ticket points, filling in the appropriate section of the group registration form
- By mail, fax or post