- Voucher purchases must be used within 24 months from the date of purchase. Users in possession of reservation vouchers are obliged to convert them to a regular ticket at the Alilaguna S.p.A. ticket offices as described in the travel documents
- Validate your ticket before boarding Alilaguna vehicles. Tickets can be used on every Alilaguna line. Return tickets also entitle you to a return journey within 30 days of validation of the outward journey. To use the return leg of the journey, the ticket must be reissued within this period of time
- Once in possession of the ticket, and before boarding, the user is required to validate it with the appropriate stamping machines. When these are not present or not working, the user is responsible for presenting the ticket to the inspectors or crew
- The ticket must be kept for the entire route, once stamped it is not transferable from one user to another and must be shown at the request of Alilaguna staff or other personnel with a regular identification document
The Alilaguna navigation network is made up of five lines that connect the Marco Polo Airport to the center of Venice, along with Lido, Murano, and Punta Sabbioni. You can choose between a one-way or roundtrip ticket.
- BLUE LINE: Marco Polo Airport – Murano Colonna – Fondamente Nove – Hospital – Basins – Lido Santa Maria Elisabetta – Arsenale – San Zaccaria Jolanda – Piazza San Marco – Zattere – Giudecca Hotel Hilton Molino Stucky – Maritime Station or vice versa
- ORANGE LINE: Marco Polo Airport – Fondamenta Nuove – Madonna dell’Orto – Guglie (Railway) – San Stae – Rialto – Sant’Angelo – Ca’ Rezzonico – Santa Maria del Giglio – Piazza San Marco or vice versa
- RED LINE: Marco Polo Airport – Murano Museum – Lido Santa Maria Elisabetta – Giudecca Zitelle or vice versa (seasonal line, operates from April to November)